Reaction to The Soul of Communication

I believe that having the ability to communicate effectively and think critically will be crucial for me as a leader in the workplace in the future. Poor communication among my coworkers will result in misunderstandings of one another. Since I need to communicate with my team frequently as a leader, I should be among those with the best communication abilities. My lack of communication will result in poor decisions being made. To ensure that my coworkers are performing well and the workload is not too much, I would also need to get to know them as individuals and communicate with them frequently. Team members and I will get along better as a result, and we will work better as a team. Good communication typically results in improved critical thinking abilities. The team will be able to brainstorm more quickly and spend less time on a problem by using critical thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formal Letter

Critical Reflection

Summary/Reader Response Draft 1